2009年1月8日星期四

sword impression

Time can't wait
I also can't help to love my sword!
When you see an old sword ,you will begin to think everything about its past .May be the sword once followed a brave officer in the battle ,defended the enemy and made great contributions for his owner.The loyal and silent sword went through the history and kept till now.The ages can't cover its rays of light!Once a friend tell me he don't like fake sword because the fake one like a lamster receive the honor.I think I can understand.However,its history only belongs to it and its master.No one replaces.
Excellent swordsmiths combine traditional forging experience with the modern technique and creat new sword culture.New sword with nice kashirae is born.Thank them for carrying on my sword dream.
Sword a history or a dream? However,I like.

没有评论: