2008年12月17日星期三

Real or fake ? I don't care

Dear friends
Thanks for visiting my blogger .Happy to share my thoughts with you ^ - ^
I have introduced many sword knowledge in above post.I sincerely hope to help sword lovers know more about these great swords .
My friends always ask me the same question: Are the sword real ? To be honest,I also hope I can get a old history sword,but the masterpiece was rarely left in the world, So there are many reputation in the market to make up people's regret.Before I feel very angry when I get a fake sword,I threw them out. but now I resurvey these swords .I find them look very beautuiful as the first sight.some of them is even as similar as the original.I marvel at the worker's talent ! May every sword was born in the world and worth of its own.Gradually I don't care real or fake.I am so happy when I stand in the sword world in my collecting room,then,I can begin to my own war:)
so friend,Don't annoy when you get a fake sword.every sword is unique.

1 条评论:

wwei75 说...

I agree your opinion,but I like old one:(